Hi,

I've created a custom minimum server.xml. I don't understand why I can't use the admin
& manager webapps anymore. What do I have to add to my server.xml to be able to use
both applications?

Both applications are still in
tomcat/webapps/admin.xml
tomcat/webapps/manager.xml
tomcat/server/webapps/admin/
tomcat/server/webapps/manager/
These are the default location, I did not change any of these files!

Here is my server.xml file:

        <GlobalNamingResources>
type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase" description="User database that can be updated
and saved"></Resource>
                        <ResourceParams name="UserDatabase">
                                <parameter>
                                        <name>factory</name>

<value>org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory</value>
                                </parameter>
                                <parameter>
                                        <name>pathname</name>
                                        <value>conf/tomcat-users.xml</value>
                                </parameter>
                        </ResourceParams>
        </GlobalNamingResources>

        <Service name="Tomcat Standalone">
port="8080" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" enableLookups="true"></Connector>
                <Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
                        <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
unpackWARs="true" autodeploy="true">
                                <!--<Context path="" docBase="ROOT"
debug="0"></Context>-->
                        </Host>