I created a custom error page, and it's work. However, I need to include
some additional message, such as user not in the role to access that
page or etc, such as message shown below from tomcat default error page.
Can somebody give me some pointer how to archive this?

HTTP Status 400 - User is not authorized to access action
/SylSearchLogReceivingHeader

--------

type Status report

message User is not authorized to access action
/SylSearchLogReceivingHeader

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(User is not authorized to access action /SylSearchLogReceivingHeader).

--------

Apache Tomcat/4.1.27-LE-jdk14

Regards,

Stephen Ting