Hi,
I try to set up JK2 for Apache/2.0.40 - Jakarta-Tomcat-4.1.29 on RedHat Linux 9.0.

I cannot find the binary distribution for the connector, or cannot access it !
The only binary distributions availables are for Solaris and Windows :(

I am based in Switzerland and wonder if the "smart" mirrors redirection process
head me to an incomplete mirror ? I tried directly accessing this URL found on
some doc (outside Apache.org):

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.2/bin/linux/i386/

But keep on being redirected to the official Apache binary download page.

I also tried building the connector from source
(jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.2-src) but can't manage to have it done.

Any link, advice appreciated

Patrick