Howdy,
You're call setErrorHandler with a null argument (exh) is null.  That's
why the error happens.  Make sure you have an actual error handler
that's not null before you call that method.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
> [...]
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(Authenticato
>> rBas
>> >.java:494)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
>> 480)
>> > at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:24
>> 17)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.jav
>> a:18
>> >0
>> >)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherV
>> alve
>> >.
>> >java:171)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.jav
>> a:17
>> >2
>> >)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
>> 480)
>> > at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve
>> .jav
>> >:174)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
>> invo
>> >eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
>> 480)
>> > at
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:193)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:7
>> 81)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
>> Conn
>> >ction(Http11Protocol.java:549)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:5
>> 89)
>> > at
>>
>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPoo
>> l.ja
>> >a:666)
>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
>> >

>> >root cause
>> >
>> >java.lang.NullPointerException
>> > at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.setErrorHandler(Unknown
>> >Source)
>> > at xpert.DocXML.loadXML(DocXML.java:80)
>> > at xpert.Users.checkLogin(Users.java:39)
>> > at org.apache.jsp.measurer_jsp._jspService(measurer_jsp.java:57)
>> > at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

and notify the sender.  Thank you.