Thanks. That helps. I'm playing with the options now. I notice, however, that in the examples at: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/configwebex.html there are no options for specifying the path to java or tomcat anymore as there were in the mod_jk workers.properties file. Is this oversight, assumption, or is it simply no longer needed?

AD