I have a web-app that I want people to logon to. If the web-app is call foo,
I put a constraint in web.xml stopping GET access to /foo/*. I then specify
/foo/login.jsp and /foo/error.jsp as the login/error pages. Under TC4 this
all works, I browse to http://localhost/foo, get re-directed to the login
page and off we go.

However, this configuration causes TC 3.2 to go into an infinite loop. The
browsers asks for login.jsp and keeps getting re-directed to login.jsp
because everything under /foo is protected.

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com