Nothing, nada, zip, zilch ... in the log files ...

I was expecting to see all my servlets defined in web.xml in the log file as being loaded, but, nothing.

Here's the flow of my app:

1) index.jsp ( form ... login with user id and password). Error happens saying that /loginservlet is not found.
2) sends request to loginservlet (defined in web.xml as /loginservlet).
3) servlet forwards to valid application menu options.

Does the above help? I have tried to deploy by different methods, but same result.

-- Gopal

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,
If your war file worked under JBoss, it should work in tomcat.  What
errors does your log contain?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics