You can get jk_nt_service.exe from
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-3/bin/win32/i386/ (or substitute
your favorite mirror for www.apache.org).  This is the Windows Service
wrapper that ships with Tomcat 3 (and is the one that is documented in the
Tomcat 3 docs).

You could also use procrun(w) from commons-daemon, but you'd need to write a
wrapper class to invoke Tomcat (actually, that sounds like a good idea:
Then 3.3 could dump jk_nt_service altogether :).

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]