Hello,
We have a development environment where each developer has a separate Tomcat
instance to play with. Each Tomcat should listen in it's port for requests
coming from the Apache front-end. The mappings for each user's Tomcat should
be based on the request uri, i.e. http://www.somehost.com/user1/xxxx means
that Apache should forward the requests having 'user1' to user1's running
Tomcat instance.

We have this working with the "ancient" Warp- connector but we should move
to jk2 because of some issues with warp.

Could someone please include some example of
workers2.properties/jk2.properties that would give us some hint of how to
make things work. Yes, we have tried to configure things but apparently
something has been missing and we are still stuck with warp :(

Below is our workers2.properties (with user names replaced with more
"publishable" names). Is there something missing there?

Thanks a lot!

workers2.properties:

[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

[shm]
file=/www/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

# First Tomcat serving a product under tests

[channel.socket:localhost:9025]
port=9025
maxPort=9025
host=127.0.0.1