If you want to verify the client's cert, then Kovi's answer is correct.
However, it's not up to the server to decide if it's own cert is Ok:  It's
up to the client to decide that she trusts you.

If your client is in Java, then you need to include the CA (aka Signer) cert
in your apps TrustStore.  Otherwise, you'll have to consult your software's
documentation to find out where to put the CA cert so that the app will
trust your cert.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]