I have a web server IIS 5.0 with tomcat 4.1.12 running with JK2 connector
(isapi2_redirector.dll).
The configuration works fine except for one link redirection calling a jsp.
This problem appears only when using the jk2 connector because if we use the
port 8080 with the tomcat standalone web server we have not this problem.

Here you can find helpfull informations about configuring the jk2 connnector
with apache.

http://www.greenfieldresearch.ca/technical/jk2_config.html

The page is not reachable when we use the jk2 connector here is the log from
from the connector.

Here is the log
2003-11-10 12:42:13 StandardContext[/java]: Mapping contextPath='/java' with
requestURI='/java/jsp/oveExport.jsp' and relativeURI='/jsp/oveExport.jsp'
2003-11-10 12:42:13 StandardContext[/java]:  Mapped to servlet 'jsp' with
servlet path '/jsp/oveExport.jsp' and path info 'null' and update=true

Can someone tell me how do do for not having  the path info 'null' or how to
resolve this problem.
Thank you
Stéphane Brogi