-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Skripczynski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 3:56 PM
Cc: Tomcat Users List

it might be good, to investigate that. Many lists rely on the bottom line.
If a / some MUA hides it, it will be no use to those using it...

Hopefully it is a 'user' error...

Goehring, Chuck Mr., RCI - San Diego:
> Jean ,

> I think some email clients don't show this (at the bottom of the emails) for some
> reason.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

One of the richest men in the world made his billions selling a toy `operating
system' that is more accurately described as a glorified bootstrap loader.
                                -- Phil Karn