        From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 19/11/2003 14:25
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: Tomcat & OpenJMS Design Pattern?

        Howdy,
        I've used and use OpenJMS with tomcat all the time, including in several
        production systems.

        What are you looking for specifically?  A document?  Code that sends
        messages to an OpenJMS queue/topic, received from an OpenJMS
        queue/topic, all of the above?

        I've actually gone from using tomcat's JNDI support to specifying the
        JMS connection parameters in an app-specific configuration file and
        creating the JMS objects myself.  But I had it working via tomcat's JNDI
        before as well.

        Yoav Shapira
        Millennium ChemInformatics

communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.
If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from
your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.