Actually[without more digging] - I thought tomcat should be writing to $CATALINA_HOME/work

-Tim

Justin Ruthenbeck wrote:

If it wrote to the same place you started it from (ie where the scripts/exe live), that could be a potential problem. It's actually writing to it's own exclusive work directory, though, that's used only for temporary files -- this is reasonable. Where would you rather have it write to?

justin