From: Bryan LaPlante [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 2:47 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Realm Username & Password from TagSupport

When your form is submitted, if you are looking up the user from the context
you can keep that info in a session var. Be careful not to use cookie
sessions for that since you don't want to send the passwd back to the client
unless using SSL.
TagSupport only offers a way to read in the body of your tag and encapsulate
code used by the page author. I am assuming your are talking about 2 access
points in the same application context.