On 11/21/2003 09:17 PM James Ostad wrote:
It is always good to know where we are going while on the airplane!

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Wright [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jakarta is a major city on the island of Java... in addition to being capital of indonesia.

The city of Jakarta was built on the island of Java. This is the kind of

complex thinking that brought us product names like javabeans, kaffe, hotjava, espresso, etc...

Who said geeks weren't creative?

What I want to know is, what or where is Krakatoa? I know that in geographical context it was a volcanic island off the coast of Java (probably near Jakarta?) and it disappeared in the biggest and most devastating volcanic eruption in history, but what about the IT context? :)

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9