Hi folks!

Remember the strange messages we got a while ago that run
---
> Sorry,
>
> The person you are trying to contact is no longer at this address.
> If you feel you have reached this in error, please contact with
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
Well, I wrote to that mailman and got the attached answer.

I don't know the guy, but he seems nice, so perhaps the matter should
stay as it is now.

Hasta la próxima,

Alex.

Alex,

Thanks for your courtesy. Unfortunately we have been trying to get this
person removed from the jakarta list for over a year, and have had no
response from the list administrator. The jakarta list is a mail bomb in
an of itself. We would see as many as 300 messages in a single day. I
finally had to take the squeaky wheel approach. It seems to have worked.
My mail hub is breathing a loud sigh of relief. Sorry for the
inconvenience to the list members. If you would pass this along I would
be grateful.

Cheers,
Doug Lee