Jesus, what a way to start a Monday morning. Is there really any point in
shouting at each other like this? If you've still not got Tomcat working
with IIS try this:
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2002/12/18/tomcat.html I followed that
and got it all working.

Tomcat isn't as well documented as it might be (for reasons that have
already been stated) but theres really no reason to start having a go at
people.

Peace people,

Tom