hello,
i recently installed tomcat 4.1 on my windows xp computer just to test my java-applications.
i imported a war-file with tomcat-manager. worked. then i wanted to change cookie-behavior. i opened the administration-tool-page, found my project, i clicked for cookies "no", hit the save button - the message came, that saving was successful. i restarted tomcat, but the changes weren't there any more. i tried it again, and hit after saving the "commit changes". the same.

what did i wrong? is it a access-rights-problem? where else can i find help?

thank you for helping
hans horwath, salzburg