Hi,

  We have a client server set up, wherein the client sends multiple requests to the
server at the same time & the data is retrived from the database.
But the response from the server is got only one after the other. :(
Can soemone tell me why this might be happening??
We have NOT implemented SingelThreadModel.

The service() method is being called for each request only after response for the
earlier request has been sent.
Is this because the single client  is sending all the requests simultaneously??
What do I have to do to make sure that the service method is called simulataneoulsy
for all the request..??

Thanks in advance,
Ramya