From: Leonardo Lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 23/11/2003 20:35
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: "Hot" Reload

        Hi gurus, I`m using tomcat 4.0.6 and I need to know how to configure, a "hot"
reload of an application.
        I mean if a put a recompiled class, because it suffered any change, on the
directory "webapps/Aplication/WEB-INF/classes/..." , how could I make Tomcat detect
that change and reload that application without using the manager tools.
("/manager/reload?path=/Application", for instance)

        Thanks in advance