Writing anything like that for the list is a good thing since we can always link to it in the archives ;)

Each Wiki has its quirks and can be a PITA.

-Tim

Nikola Milutinovic wrote:

Tim Funk wrote:

Google for Wiki. Most of the links are great and you'll learn more about Wiki than you wish to know.

The best page about Wikis is this one: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki

I still haven't figured out how to publish to Wiki and frankly, I don't have the time. I'm up to my ass in crocodiles. After having setup Linux + PostgreSQL + Apache + Tomcat, I have to move the server into the open Internet.

I can write the brief article on setting it up tot he list. Would someone post it to WiKi?