Howdy,
Wiki is for the most part trivially easy:
- Look for the link at the bottom of the page that says Edit Text or
something like that,
- Add your text
- Click save.

That's it.  There are a host of other tricks and trips on google.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Linux
>> + PostgreSQL + Apache + Tomcat, I have to move the server into the
open
>> Internet.
>>
>> I can write the brief article on setting it up tot he list. Would
>> someone post it to WiKi?

and notify the sender.  Thank you.