From: Tim Funk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:38 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Argument Type Mismatch

ahha - the session won't have the password. But the Realm will. (or might not
depending on implementation).  Actually - the Principal could have the
password if it extends GenericPrincipal. If not, you could extend the Realm
to ensure it does.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/realm/GenericPrincipal.html

-Tim