My workers2.properties don't show me nothing about max_connections.

I dont know about this.

> SEVERE: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase
> maxThreads or check
> the servlet status75 75

This means that jk2 has used up all 75 of your worker threads. You can
increase the number of users you can handle by reducing the connect_timeout
in tomcat, or by setting the max_connections property for the worker in
workers2.properties.

-sean