Howdy,
You want to take out everything you don't need from server.xml.  That
includes Connectors, Loggers, Realms, Valves, JNDI entries, etc.  Do you
expect to use the Manager webapp?  If not, you can remove it as well as
it's not required for tomcat to work properly.

For your (hopefully just one) remaining connector, reduce the number of
spare threads (set minSpareThreads=maxSpareThreads=1) as well as the
acceptCount.

If you need less (or more) than 64MB of RAM, specify what you need via
the JAVA_OPTS variable in the startup scripts.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.