Hi All,
   I am using Tomcat 4.1.29 and DB2 8.1.  I try to use the servlet
below to see if it can find DB2 jdbc driver:
public class Test extends HttpServlet {

public void init(ServletConfig config) throws ServletException
{ super.init(config); }

public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
{
   try{
       Class.forName ("COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver").newInstance ();
   } catch (Exception e) {
    System.err.println ("\n  Error loading DB2 Driver...\n" + e);
   }
   }
}

I have tried to put db2java.zip in Tomcat common\lib or
webapp\web-inf\lib.  Also I tried to add db2java.zip  to "set classpath" in
catalina.bat in Tomcat bin.   It didnot work.
Your help will be very much appreciated.

Sarah