In your httpd.conf (usually under your vhost), you need something like:
  Alias /examples "/path/to/tomcat/webapps/examples"

Also make sure that the Apache userid has "rx" rights to every segment of
the path above.

"Steven Dahlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have Apache and Tomcat setup so that I can call upon the /examples
directory of Tomcat.  However, when I try to drill into the jsp directory I
get get a 404 error from apache.  The error_log indicates that it could not
find the /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/examples, which indicates is pull against
the <DocumentRoot>.  My workers2.properties is as follows:

[logger.apache2]
level=DEBUG

[shm]
file=/usr/local/apache2/logs/shm.file
size=1048576

channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=localhost

[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[uri:/examples/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

Any suggestions as to how I can get this properly configured??

Thanks,
Steve