Howdy,
This is off-topic now, but the short answer is no.  The longer answer is
that java doesn't have such constructs at runtime, and we are talking
about runtime not recompiling the code.  The even longer answer has to
do with log4j architecture and Logger#debug being a potentially very
expensive call depending on its parameters and configured appenders,
whereas isDebugEnabled is an optimize hash lookup.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.