I am trying to write a list into a file, but when I read the file after
it has been written it is always missing the first one or two lines.
When writing the file, I also output to the screen, and all the lines
appear on the screen.

Any ideas? , code is listed below.

Cheers, Duncan.

FileWriter fwFreeList = new FileWriter(sFreeListPath + "/hello.txt");
    String sValues[] = request.getParameterValues("freeList");
    for (int i=0; i < sValues.length; i++)
    {
       out.print(sValues[i] + "<br>");
       fwFreeList.write(sValues[i] + "\n");