nevermind problem solved

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory, Carlton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 1:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Image loading

Good Day all,

         I refer to any images in my web application by using
"/images/<image name>" which has been working fine for weeks.
         I tried to refer to a new image that I wanted to use on a page and
referred to it the same way and it did not load.
         I fully qualified the path name for the file and it loaded.
         What is the problem?

Thanks in advance

"My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who
work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first
group; there was less competition there."
- Indira Gandhi