> One other question. What is the setting of AutoCommit? Are you setting
> it to TRUE?

It's not touched, i.e., it's default, which is "true".

All I am doing in my jsp is doing a regular "select * from tableName".
Nothing fancy. Returns 2 rows that are in that table. I am just testing
this out first and that's why it's so simple for now.

So, no updates are being done. Nothing. Just one select.

Yet, it still locked the database file after the server is shut down. I
am shutting down the server with the shutdown script that came with the
download.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Yaakov.