From: FTP Admin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 4:29 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: jsp page with enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA"

Hi,

Hi there,

when I add the following: enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA"

in a FORM element in a jsp page, then the values of the FORM parameters doesn't get propagated to the action servelet!!!! The servlet receives nulls only!!! If i skip the enctype="MULTIPART/FORM-DATA" in the FORM, everything (the parameters do retain their values!) works fine! Any explanation???

I need this modification in order to include file upload capabilities into my servlet!

Thanks