From: Vijay Kandy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 Декември 2003 г. 18:52
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: mapping different JKMounts to same Tomcat context

Thank you but the doc doesnt describe mapping to same context.

If I have one worker per Tomcat instance, they work fine e.g:

JKMount /abc/* WORKER1
JKMount /xyz/* WORKER2

where WORKER1 and WORKER2 are two different instances - this setup works fine.

But I would like to do:

JKMount /abc/* WORKER
JKMount /xyz/* WORKER

where WORKER is a Tomcat with just one context.

Thanks,
Vijay