By "whole web application" I mean the entire application... well...

I have a context inside Tomcat called UserMan. I want to map an Apache URL to this application...

In my workers2.properties I put these lines...

[uri:/UserMan]
info=Example webapp in the default context.
context=/UserMan
debug=0

[uri:/UserMan/*]
info=Extension mapping

But my JSPs redirect to /UserMan/nav/ and I get errors about resource not available... then I have to put another lines

[uri:/UserMan/nav/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

I think that this method is error prone so that was my question. How to map the whole web application?
Maybe I am doing something wrong.. (sure!)

Thanks!

Nikola Milutinovic wrote:

Federico Fernandez Cruz wrote:

Hi all!

I am using tomcat 5 and I want to do some integration work with Apache and mod_jk2.

Is there a direct way to map a whole web application in apache? It works but I have to write a lot of [uri:*****] commands in mi workers2.properties file.

What do you mean by "whole web application"?

That URI mapping IS mapping one whole web-app.

I am planning to do some work with Apache SSL. Will I be able to read all those SSL variables from Tomcat?

You should be able to access client certificate via HttpRequest object.

Nix.