How do I add socket_keepalive and connect_timeout to the workers2.properties
file on the web server. All the examples discuss doing this in the
workers.properties file which, to my understanding, does not apply to
mod_jk2.

The JK2 docs only discuss the format for adding properties to the
workers2.properties file but doesn't detail which properties accept which
parameters.

My client's firewall is shutting down the port 8009 connection from the
Apache 2.0.43/mod_jk2.so server on the DMZ and the Tomcat 4.1.29 application
server behind the DMZ's firewall after 60 minutes of inactivity. It takes
ten minutes or more for JK2 to recover.

I have searched the archives in depth to no avail. If this has already been
answered - my apologies.

Kipland Iles
Systems Consultant
http://kiplandiles.com