Ashwin,

Bravo! I missed the resolution details. What was the solution?

Robert

Ashwin Kutty wrote:

This was NOT a sendmail issue if you followed the positive discussions I
had with some other members on this list.  If it were I would have taken
it to the sendmail list/forum.  I thank the members here for their
assistance and would like to happily announce that the problem has been
solved.