Jon (or anyone else that is out there),

If you are still out there could you tell me the correct way to install the hot fix.

Dick Steflik

Jon Wingfield wrote:

And you may also need to apply the class reloading hotfix for 4.1.27
http://www.apache.org/newsletter/200307.html#Jakarta_Tomcat

The hotfix jar is now here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-4/binaries/

HTH,

Jon

Matt Raible wrote:

Make sure you have reloadable="true" in the contexts they're putting
their beans into:

        <Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

Matt