I followed the directions for setting up tomcat for virutal hosts:

I added the following to server.xml

      <Host name="domain1.com" debug="0"
appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">
        <Alias>www.domain1.com</Alias>
          directory="logs" prefix="domain1."
suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
        <Context path="" docBase="domain1 debug="0"
reloadable="true"/>
        <Context path="/test" docBase="domain1"
debug="0" reloadable="true"/>
      </Host>

I also removed the default Host name reference to "localhost".

When I go to http://www.domain1.com I see a blank page and not the deployed
application domain1.  There are also numerous references to "localhost" in
server.xml do these need to be modified to support multiple domains?