Hello everybody,
I have some problems with the Tomcat install with Red Hat 7.
Firstly, the path that I get in KDE seems not to be the same as the one I have
in the text mode. Does X have another path ? How can I change the default path
of KDE ?
Currently, to solve the problem, I put my JDK in one of the path directories
but that's just a temporary solution. When I start Tomcat (bin/startup.sh), he
stops just before he has to write the lines beginning with pool... (the final
lines before the startup of the server). I get no error messages but tomcat
isn't started at all. I'll try to install the version 4 of tomcat and see but I
don't think this will change much.

Can anyone help me ?
Thanks

Note : I have no problems with Red Hat 6.2. I've installed Red Hat 7 so that I
could use my USB
mouse.