From: "Andoni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 5:13 AM
Subject: Convert Text to Image [OT]

Hello,

Does anyone know of a tool for Converting Text to images so that I can still
have image buttons on my site while having it localised?

Thanks,

Andoni.

PS: I have taken a look at AcmeGif I am looking to see if there is something
better though.  Or tutorial help on AcmeGif.

Acme GIF is at:
http://www.acme.com/java/software/Acme.JPM.Encoders.GifEncoder.html

Ta.

A.