Thanks,

In the interim I got it to work  :-)

-Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 3:04 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Need help with Virtual Host Directive

Howdy,

>Your alternative suggestion sounds interesting.
>How does the autodeploy feature work?
>If I turn it off, how do I specifically name directories (apps)?

If you're playing with a multiple virtual hosts configuration, you really
want to thoroughly understand this page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html as well as
the Automatic Application Deployment page linked from the above page.

Basically, you add autoDeploy="false" to your Host definition.  You then
have a <Context> element for each of your web applications under each host
where you want them accessible.

Yoav Shapira

>Terry

sender.  Thank you.