I don't know anything about Java, we host a site that has some JSPs. The thing is, i
copied the jdk from the another machine and i installed a newer version of Tomcat. The
other machine runs 4.0.1 and this one, 5.0.16. So, for example i don't know where to
find that java.lang.String that you say.. i suck.. i'm starting to think about
learning a bit about it, because i can't be so lost trying to solve this problem..
Something that i've seen that think could help, is that when i access this JSP from
the Tomcat 4.0.1 (the one that works okay), lynx says: charset: iso-8859-1, and when i
enter the one that shows the question marks it says: charset: iso-8859-1 (assumed).

Thanks for your answer