And how about mod_jk2 ?, in the jakarta site, there isn't a deep
explanation, and there are many differences between that documentation
and reality..
Thanks a lot the url
http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html is very good.

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 10:26, Ben Souther wrote:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/index.html
> http://www.johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html
>
> The archives to this list are also useful. A good number of the threads here
> have to do with connection issues.
>

> On Tuesday 23 December 2003 08:18 am, Alejandro Arturo Villarroel Nuñez wrote:
> > Hello:
> >     I want to know if there is a complete documentation on how to install
> > apache and tomcat together: the configuration, etc.
> > Thanks
> >     Alejandro Villarroel.

Se despide atentamente,
        Alejandro Villarroel N.
        Director - Dirección Central de Servicios Computacionales,
        Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María.