Hi,
I want to get the details of the Context [Web Applications] initialized when the Tomcat is started.I tried implementing the LifecycleListener interface and it returns only Engine Startup Event.Is there is any Listeners available when the Context is initialized or any other ways to find the available Contexts.
Is it possible to register Valves for a particular context.I tried writing a class which extends ValveBase and gave an entry for the Valve in the server.xml after the Context tag.But all the requests are coming through this Valve.

Thanks,
Arun kumar