Hi,

Don't know if this will help. Its worth a shot.
In the server.xml file ..
.
<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector"
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
               useURIValidationHack="false"
protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"/>
.
or any other reference to tomcat4 (it's now tomcat5 in the above example)I
had to change to tomcat5. Didn't find or have any problems with the other
files but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

After the change the tomcat service started to start with out any problems.
Hope your all having a good holiday.