Hi,

I am successfully running the latest Apache/Tomcat4/mod_jk/openssl/jdk
with the new kernel 2.6.0 with RedHat9.

So far I am NOT using the LD_KERNEL_ASSUME=2.2.5, and Tomcat4 starts up
really fast. Apache seems to start in anticipation of me hitting the enter
button :)

The kernel is pretty spiffy esp. without setting the LD_KERNEL_ASSUME.

There are a couple of things you have to do to get kernel 2.6.0 running
but it's pretty minor. You can find it on the web, but I'll have it up on
my page soon also:

http://daydream.stanford.edu/tomcat/install_web_services.html

Oscar