Hello Yoav, i think we have here more that just "changing a error
message". Iīll try to explain:

        The class that jasper says not found a method is named
CurrencyLookup and its method is setRequired, thatīs why jasper complains
about something called "required" ( i telling you what is happening ).
CurrencyLookup extends Lookup and Lookup extends FieldHTML ( all of them are
taglibs ). setRequired is implemented in FieldHTML. After debug tomcat and
check which class jasper was complaining, i really couldnīt understand why
Generator canīt see this method. For me its sound like another bug, what do
you think.

        PS. Iīm using tomcat-4.1.24