It's a great idea, what you want to do is configure as normal, and then edit the workers.properties to point to the remote tomcat.

Camron G. Levanger
The Dreamlab
www.dreamlabmedia.com
(866) 890-3705
On Jan 5, 2004, at 11:36 PM, Richard Wray wrote:

Hi All,

I have what I hope will be a simple question. I have 2 Win 2K boxes. One
running Tomcat and the other Apache.

How do I deploy a web app on the Tomcat server and configure it to talk to
the Apache web server on a completely separate box.

Do I need to configure both ends? Does it make sense to split the boxes
this way just to have Apache server static files?

Thanks for your time,

Regards
Tomcat-Apache "Newbie"