seige (www.joedog.org)
jmeter

-Tim

Steve wrote:

We are trying to run some load test on an app hitting apache-tomcat which also uses weblogic for its backend auth ejb to an oracle db. Currently we using loadrunner 7.51 to simulate a login to the app with about 200 virtual users.. LR is having lots of problems giving us many different results on the same test.. Looking for a opensource app or something light to simulate a same type of test to compare to the LR results..

Also a way to monitor the ejb transaction might be helpful..

We hit apache fine with 2k hits, we also hit apache-tomcat fine with 2k users just hitting a static jsp, once we try to simulate a login to our app the max vusers goes down to 100 or less.. which makes me think we could have a problem with our lr script..

Any other usefull opensource testing/monitor tools?